My tracking number isn't working
My tracking number has no scans
My tracking number is broken
When your order is packed in our fulfilment centre Autofulfil,
- You're given a tracking number.
- You'll receive an email from us, notifying you that we have shipped your parcel via Autofulfil
- Your tracking number will not contain any information until it's handed over to DPD. This generally will happen in the evening of dispatch.
DPD DELIVERY PROCEDURE:
- Once it's picked up by DPD, it gets it's first scan. This means you are in DPD's delivery system.
- From the first scan, you'll be able to see updates on your delivery.
- Simply click the tab" Manage Delivery" on your email notification.
- Arrange to pick up at any of DPD's 600 pick up points nationwide. See here: https://dpd.ie/Pickup
- Change delivery details
- Arrange permissions to leave with a neighbour etc..
On the day of delivery
You should receive an email and/or text message with details of your delivery such as
example " Your parcel number xxxxxxxxxxx will be delivered between 1.15pm-2.15pm today by Joe, your driver.
Not going to be at home? Just click below to manage your delivery"
Please note: The quicker you act to change delivery details, the more possible it is. If it's left too close to delivery time, it may not be possible.
See the attachments below